Sunday, October 26, 2008

2008 Election

Happy Harvest!

Another sweet but yet nice day in Las Vegas. The weather is slowly changing. Currently we are in the 70's and 80's. Nearly dipping into the 50's in the evenings.

Anyways a couple days ago I am in the local grocery store doing my weekly shopping. On my way out I decided to put a couple dollars in the video poker machine out by the exit of the market. I sit down at this nickel machine and directly behind me there is the slot machine host. Just sitting on his bum listening to a talk radio station. So I'm tuning in with him, and we had a small conversation about it. Well for awhile I thought it was a recording of Dennis Pregger. A Republican talk show host whom my brother listens to everyday. Well it turns out it's a Democratic radio station.

So I'm walking out to my car thinking man I'm so use to listening to Dennis Pregger. My older brother is so far on the right wing side. I've never really new or heard a democratic talk radio before, and yet I failed to ask what channel it was on. The old man sitting on his bun told me who it was and of course I already forgot his name.

So Election day is on the 4th of November. I don't know who I am voting for yet. But I will reveal one thing, and that is. The night when I tuned in to that Democratic radio station. I disagreed with everything the guy was talking about.

P.S. don't forget to buy some Harvest Beer this month...

2 comments:

SeanH said...

I didn't know Jon was "so far on the right wing side"!

Anonymous said...

hey you! it's steph howe. remember me??? been a long time since we talked....maybe summer of 02 or 03. WOW....that's too long. send me an email and we can catch up! psychkid2002@hotmail.com